Terms and conditions
COVID MANAGEMENT PLAN - Please click here
Lou’s Place offers bookings from 12.00pm.
Our “feed me” menus are updated seasonally and are available to view online at lousplacebarossavalley.com.au. You are welcome to notify us in advance which menu you would like or you are welcome to select on the day.
To adhere to our COVID-19 management policy and for contact tracing purposes, Lou’s Place staff will collect the following information from the guests when making a reservation.
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Mobile number
Credit card details will also be requested to secure your booking. Please see our cancellation policy to understand where charges may apply.
Please note on public holidays a 10% surcharge will apply.
We love dogs but unfortunately pets are not permitted at Lou’s Place. This is because we have families with children and our outside tables are close to the road and the driveway.
Furthermore, we do not have drinking facilities or cleaning facilities for dogs.
Phone bookings can be made anytime by calling (08) 7800 3222.
During restaurant service time, we may be unable to answer the telephone.
Please leave a message and a member of our team will respond to you within 24 hours.
Online bookings can be made via our website https://lousplacebarossavalley...
Modifications to online booking can be made 48 hours before your reservation.
To modify a reservation within 48 hours of your booking time you are required to contact us directly via phone.
Booking confirmations will be sent via OpenTable to your nominated email address or mobile phone number. Please note, no further confirmation will be sent directly from the restaurant.
RESERVATIONS OVER 8 GUESTS
For function enquiries or bookings of 8 guests or more, please fill out the enquiry form on our website. Once submitted, a member of our team will get in touch within 48 hours to discuss how we can accommodate your enquiry.
Lou’s place will charge a cancellation fee of $20 per person when:
- A reservation is cancelled less than 48 hours before the reservation time, or
- A guest fails to attend their booking.
The cancellation fee reflects a small amount of the time spent preparing food and staff costs associated with your booking and the lost opportunity to have other guests dine at our restaurant.
Cancellation fees are processed via OpenTable. Notification of charge will be sent via an email receipt from Open Table and Stripe.
LOU’S PLACE BAROSSA VALLEY DIETARY REQUIREMENT POLICY
At Lou’s Place, we take the management of dietary requirements seriously. We aim to ensure all of our guests enjoy an inclusive, positive, memorable food experience and leave feeling confident, happy and satisfied.
- To achieve our goal of ensuring your dietary requirements are satisfied, we have a number of processes and standards in place, including:
- All staff must complete Dietary Hawk, Dietary Requirement Awareness and Safety training.
- The Lou’s Place Dietary Management plan must be adhered to at all times.
- Lou’s Place restaurant administration will contact guests to identify if any guests have a dietary requirement prior to their reservation.
- All individuals are encouraged to notify Lou’s Place to disclose their dietary requirements prior to reservation.
- Individuals with food allergies acknowledge and agree that they must:
- Disclose to Lou’s Place staff if they, or their children, or other dependants have a dietary requirement and have been prescribed an EpiPen.
- Have an in-date Epipen in their possession. If an individual does not bring their EpiPen and they choose to consume food at Lou’s Place, they do so at their own risk. Lou’s Place accepts no liability.